Wednesday, October 17, 2007

This is required for thing 3 - Amazing new technology!

"Greetings all; to all, 'hello'
its really simple syndication;
the analog will have to go -
we suffer through expatiation.
And yet it cannot all be bad;
let's send the question on to dad."

I just set up the RSS feeds on a bloglines account and look forward to reading all the new posts. Although I thought it just fine to click on each one to see what the new comments were, I understand that now I'll be able to see at a glance who has written new things. It should be easier to keep up, right? As easy as putting the puzzle pieces together or following the lines of intrigue in a well-written movie. Speaking of which, my wife and I just saw "Michael Clayton" at the Grandview Theatre. If you haven't seen it, you should.

No comments: