Friday, February 15, 2008

New things on old things

"and its been going on for 10,000 years..." or at least since Cain killed Abel in a fit of jealousy because his motives were askew. I'm speaking of the shooting in Illinois of college students in a science classroom. It seems to me that as we confidently teach content to students, we also need to teach confidence and caring. I can hold my head up proudly if you can also do the same. We are all part of the same species and need to understand our interconnectedness. How we accomplish this formidable task is beyond any one idea or group. I only wish that all could understand that if one succeeds, we all succeed.

As I read all your blogs, I am impressed with the commitment and creative energy you all seem to possess. I could hope to have half of it and feel successful as a result. Keep up the good work! :-)

No comments: