Monday, March 3, 2008

March, finally!

Say, I understand that using iMovie and iPhoto, one can have students record a narration (or original music) over original pictures. It would be a great way to do a presentation; but since I don't actually have a class, I can't really use it that way. Does anyone know (1)what I'm talking about and (2) how to get it set up and running? I'd like to try a promotion for the library and/or for an upcoming event. But I need some help with how it all works. I don't have iPhoto on this computer at home, so I can't even experiment much. ...any ideas?...

March is finally here! In my family of origin it was the month of birthdays. My older sister's is on the first; my younger sister's is the same as my Grandmother's was (the 20th) and mine is in the middle. My Godson's is this month as is my wife's and a couple of good friends. wow. We bought the entire 6-season run of Northern Exposure as a Valentine's Day/Birthday gift to ourselves. I resonate with Chris on KBHR (K-bear) radio from downtown Sicily, Alaska. I sometimes think that we all need to ponder things anew from time to time.

New adventures and new opportunities are almost always within our reach, even if we're not looking for them. We only need to keep our antenna up and operating. As Paul Stookey wrote: "Remember what they say about coincidence; life is always more that what it seems." (from the album "Real to Reel"). Carry on...

No comments: